Terms Of Service
?ou","your","Customer"and yours"are references to you, the person accessing this web site or Mobile Application and ordering any Goods or Services from the website or Mobile Application or from any other channel provided by SOW.
?ompany","We","us","our","SERVICE ON WHEEL.COM","SERVICE ON WHEEL"and SOW"are references to the Company; which owns and operates the web site and Mobile Application for the providing of services listed on the web site and Mobile Application. We act as an intermediary between you and the service provider. SOW is an aggregator platform for house hold services and enables the connection between individuals seeking to obtain services (?OW Customer") and/or individuals seeking to provide services (?OW Service Provider"). SOW Customer and SOW Service Provider together are hereinafter referred to as"Users" and individually as"User". Those certain services requested by the SOW Customer, which are to be completed by the SOW Service Provider, are hereinafter referred to as"Services".
?oods"shall include any food items prepared/ manufactured/ cooked/ packed/ processed/ treated by the Participating Restaurants which is displayed on the Mobile Application and an order for which is placed using the Mobile Application and is delivered by ANI on behalf of the Participating Restaurants.
?ervice"or Services"shall mean the service of providing the facility of its web site and/or Mobile Application for placing the service request providing by SOW.
?ervice provider","executive","technician"etc. is a third party, which will give services and has further engaged the Company to provide its platform for the services using the website and/or Mobile Application.
Transactions, Billing and Payment Policy:
- SOW Customer offer Service Payments for each requested service. Two days after a service is scheduled, if there is no complaint by the SOW Customer, the service will be marked as closed by SOW, the agreed upon payment will be transferred to the SOW? account. The Service Payment must be paid through the SOW web services to the extent possible. Any Service Payments paid in cash outside of the SOW Web Service are NOT subject to refunds.
SOW Customers are obligated to pay for the Services, unless specifically notified otherwise. SOW Customers can pay using Internet Banking and/or credit/debit cards (?ank Account") through SOW? payment gateway partners or could just pay the SOW Service Provider in cash after the Service is completed. SOW Customer can also pay at the end of a completed Service transaction. For all purchases and payments for reimbursement costs, fees or expenses associated with a Service, SOW will charge your Bank Account according to the amount agreed upon between you and SOW for the use of the Service .SOW retains the right, in its sole discretion, to place a hold on any payment for a completed Service transaction. At SOW's sole discretion, refunds or credits may be granted in extenuating circumstances, as a result of specific refund guarantee promotions, or to correct any errors made by SOW. While SOW will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all banking and other personal information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any damage that may result should any information be released to any third parties, and you agree to hold SOW harmless for any damages that may result there from. SOW will use third party services to process banking information. For further information regarding that Services, please contact SOW to request information about SOW's internet banking and other cashless transaction providers. You will be liable for all transaction taxes on the services provided under this Agreement (other than taxes based on SOW's income).
CONDUCT: You Agree and Confirm:
- You agree not to post, email, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content:
that violates any law or regulation;
that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant SOW all of the license rights granted herein;
that infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s);
that is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an SOW employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch" offer;
that constitutes or contains "pyramid schemes," "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas or categories of the Website which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) e-mailed to SOW users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
that includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by SOW;
that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law;
that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service;
That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested you. SOW reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
That before placing a service request you will check the information carefully. By placing a service request you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of service
- You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Account, Password and Security:
Copy Right and trade mark:
- All text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, typefaces and other content as well as the coordination, selection, arrangement and enhancement of such Proprietary Materials that users see or read on the web site/mobile application is owned by"SOW" under the Copy Rights Act, as amended. Copyright"SOW"is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, IPR and other laws of the sovereign republic of India. You are not permitted to infringe on our copyright in any format, inclusive but not limited to use of our logo, domain name or content. The Proprietary Material protected by the domestic and international laws of copyright, patents, and other proprietary rights and laws. Users may not copy, download, use, redesign, reconfigure, or retransmit anything from the website without"SOW" prior written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the Site? or SOW? name or trademarks without the express written consent of SOW
Termination and Suspension of service to customer:
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Nagpur,(M.H.) shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by"SOW" and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Nagpur. The High Court of judicature at Nagpur Bench of Mumbai High Court alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
Service On wheel is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties, as set out below:
Services:We will share your Personal Data with service providers as necessary for them to provide their services to you.
Business Transfers:As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
Legal Requirements:Service On wheel may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Service On wheel, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Marketing and advertising:Service On wheel and its affiliates may use Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate and/or anonymised information about our users to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
User responsibilities to customers & service providers:
- Service on wheel.com is an incorporate platform providing bridge between customers and service providers.
Although Service on wheel.com carries out background checks and verification of service providers, Service on wheel.com does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of this information or any information on the Service.
Neither"service on wheel.com" nor its affiliates or licensors is responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any service provider of the service. Service on wheel.com and its affiliates and licensors will not be liable for any claim, injury or damage arising in connection with your use of the service.
While the service providers have been verified and"Service on wheel.com" shall make the best of efforts to resolve a dispute, we would advise users to reveal the best of their discretion to make a choice.
In case you have a dispute with one or more other service providers, you hereby release The Company/ Service on wheel.com, its directors, officers, employees, executives and consultants from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature. Website or company would have no liability for any loss or damage incurring to you due to any communications or dealings with any of the customer, service providers, or other users on the web site.
We are committed to making your experience on the Web Site a helpful one. If you are a customer, once you put in your requirement for the service provider, the website would inform the service providers qualified for that job. However, a service provider would apply for your job at his/her own discretion. Though we make a rigorous background check on service providers, we do not endorse or recommend services of any particular service provider.
You understand and agree that we make no warranties about the customer. While we would try our best to avoid any payment related issues, we cannot be held responsible for payments not being made by customer in any form, and we would not make any payments to service providers, in case customer fail to do so.
We include a rating system wherein customers and providers are rated by each other and regular offenders on both sites shall be barred from use of Service on wheel.com at its sole discretion.
We would advise you to use the best of your discretion to choose the service(s) and service provider(s).You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the website, your selection of a customer or service provider.
The service providers are executives of the company on contract, and the company is not an executive of the service providers.
Two days after a service is scheduled, if there is no complaint by the Service on wheel.com customer, the service will be marked as closed by Service on wheel.com, the agreed upon payment will be transferred to the Service on wheel.com account, after which no complaint regarding the service completed will be entertained.
The Service Payment must be paid through the"Service on wheel.com" Web Service. Any Service Payments paid in cash outside of the"Service on wheel.com" Web Service are NOT subject to refunds.
The charges mentioned on the site are for services only and doesn? include service tax/cost for replacements/parts or spare parts/warranties/guarantees/ consumables and other supplies including gas filling/refilling/recharging/re-filling, if required and hence"Service on wheel.com" will not entertain any disputes arising in this matter.
Any reimbursement expenses that are incurred by a"Service on wheel.com" service provider in connection with the completion of a Service may, however, be paid in cash, online or through the Service on wheel.com Web Service.
Service on wheel.com ?ustomers are obligated to pay for the services of the Service, unless specifically notified otherwise. Service on wheel.com customers can also pay at the end of a completed Service transaction. For all purchases and payments for reimbursement costs, fees or expenses associated with a Service, Service on wheel.com will charge your credit card/debit card/online bank account according to the amount agreed upon between you and Service on wheel.com for the use of the services of the Service, and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit card/debit card/online bank account for such amounts. Service on wheel.com retains the right, in its sole discretion, to place a hold on any payment for a completed Service transaction.
No refunds or credits will be provided once the"Service on wheel.com" customers credit card/debit card/online bank account has been charged. At Service on wheel.com? sole discretion, refunds or credits may be granted in extenuating circumstances, as a result of specific refund guarantee promotions, or to correct any errors made by Service on wheel.com.
While Service on wheel.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all credit card/debit card/online bank account and all other personal information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any damage that may result should any information be released to any third parties, and you agree to hold Service on wheel.com harmless for any damages that may result therefrom. Service on wheel.com will use third party services to process credit card information.
You will be liable for all transaction taxes on the services provided under this Agreement (other than taxes based on Service on wheel.com? income).
We include a rating system wherein customer and service providers are rated by each other and regular offenders on both sites shall be barred from use of Service on wheel.com at its sole discretion.
The Service may be used for your personal, non-commercial use only; you may not use the Service in connection with any commercial endeavors whatsoever without the express prior written consent of"service on wheel.com".
Links (such as hyperlinks) from"service on wheel.com to other sites on the Web do not constitute the endorsement by Service on wheel.com of those sites or their content. Such links are provided as an information service, for reference and convenience only. Service on wheel.com does not control any such sites, and is not responsible for their content. It is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of the information obtained from other sites.
Service on wheel.com expressly disclaims any liability arising in connection with your use and/or viewing of any websites or other material associated with links that may appear on the Service. You hereby agree to hold Service on wheel.com,its directors, officers, employees, executives and consultants harmless from any liability that may result from the use of links that may appear on the Service.
User responsibilities to AMC
In your own interest, we request you to conduct the following checks and follow the guidelines before availing our service(s) or / and engaging with any of our executives.
Pay the non-refundable AMC fee online or by A/C payee cheque / DD only after submission. Insist for valid receipts countersigned by the company Service on wheel.com.
We do not accept any payments in cash. Payments made in cash will be treated as no payment.
All payments should be made to "Service on wheel.com" payable at Nagpur.
Valid ID card check - Service on wheel.com executives are bound to display it all times during the service process.
AMC shall come into operation after 7 working days of the members' payments being cleared.
Service on wheel.com reserves the sole right to amend/alter/cancel/modify/remove/add/delete/upgrade/downsize any or all of the services offered at any given point in time. By continued usage of the site it is implied that you agree with the changes / modifications made.
The AMC fee is only for a non-comprehensive service offered and doesn't include cost of repairs/replacements/parts or spare parts/warranties/guarantees/hardware/consumables and other supplies including gas filling, refilling or recharging or refilling (referred to as 'comprehensive services'), if required, to be bought to fulfill the service requirement.
All the comprehensive services named herein will be charged at actual rates and need to be settled in cash before its utilization. Material once opened and issued to the customer shall not be refundable or returned under any circumstances.
Spare parts, if issued by the customer, is his sole responsibility and Service on wheel.com shall not be liable in any which way for use of that material.
There is no repair guarantee against modifications / tampering of service offered by Service on wheel.com executives.
AMC doesn't cover any service to be done for concealed fittings/ wirings. It is restricted to external installation and servicing.
There are set limits for each of the jobs and any extra visitations would incur extra service fees as applicable.
AMC service offer is valid for services to be carried out at the registered address with Service on wheel.com.
The AMC is valid for 1 year from the date of activation of services.
Job requests can be logged in between 9 am to 5 pm on every day of the week except on 26th January, Deepawali,holi,15th August & 2nd October.
Job requests registered online / over phone with Service on wheel.com will only be addressed.
In case you wish to avail of 2 different services in one service visit, it would be treated as two different service requests and recorded accordingly. i.e. each service will be charged separately.
Service on wheel.com has also has the right to deactivate the member account in the event of the member not abiding by the code of conduct.
AMC renewals must be registered 30 days prior to the expiry of the current AMC subscription.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless"SOW", its employees, directors, Coordinators, officers, agents, interns and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to"SOW" or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENTS:
- ?OW" is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties.
If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorized to act, you may submit a notification to"SOW" together with a request to"SOW" to delete the relevant Content in good faith. The notification and the request must contain the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Identification of the intellectual property rights claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple intellectual property rights at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
Identification of the Content (by means of data or communication link, AD ID, etc.) that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit"SOW" to locate the material;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit"SOW" to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
A signed statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the intellectual property right-owner, its agent, or the law;
A signed statement that the intellectual property-owner hold"SOW" harmless from any claim of any third party in connection with the removing by"SOW" of the relevant content; and
A signed statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications must be sent to"SERVICE ON WHEEL.COM",plot no-64,M.B.town,koradi road, mankapur ,Nagpur,M.H.,440030,INDIA and/or on the Grievance Officers mail id provided herein below.
NO SPAM POLICY:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW"SOW", ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF."SOW" MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, COMMUNICATED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE." SOW"DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING,YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
- IN NO EVENT SHALL"SOW", ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF" SOW"HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINIONS OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE"SOW" SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT"SOW" SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. The Website is controlled and offered by"SOW"."SOW" makes no representations or warranties that the Website is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and risk and are responsible for compliance with local law.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE:
- This Website is intended only for adults and that you are eligible to contract as per applicable laws. If you are using/accessing this Website as a representative of any person/entity, you acknowledge that you are legally authorized to represent that person/entity. Minors, i.e. users of under 18 years of age, are only allowed to access the Website and use the Service, in the event of approval of their legal representatives or in the event that it concerns an act or a transaction that is usual and acceptable standard in civil life and practice. You affirm that you are either at least 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Website is not intended for children under 13.
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND THEIR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS If you are under the age of 13, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. Please do not send us your personal information, including your email addresses, name, and/or contact information. If you want to contact us, you may only do so through your parent or legal guardian.
- These Terms and the other policies posted on the Website constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and"SOW" and govern your use of the Service and the Website superseding all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. The Terms and the relationship between you and"SOW" shall be governed by the laws of the INDIA. Any claim you may have against"SOW" must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction the courts of NAGPUR, The INDIA. However, in the event that you are a consumer it may be that consumer law requires that another law is applicable and that a claim may be submitted to another jurisdiction. The failure of"SOW" to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid (including, without limitation, because such provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction) or inapplicable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision. If any provision or provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms shall not in any way be affected or be impaired. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME AND IN ANY EVENT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, EXCEPT THAT"SOW" MAY COMMENCE ANY SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS UNDER INDIAN LAW. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. These Terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and assigns.
- Name : Arpan katakwar
- Designation: Head
- Email: email@example.com